Episode 9: Sonja Bajic
Artist, illustrator and map maker Sonja Bajic joins host Vivienne Egan in a conversation about how she created a sustainable income stream through creating maps, the difficulties of approaching businesses for work as an artist, setting yourself up to attract luck and developing new income streams through teaching your craft to others.
- You can find Sonja on Instagram and Twitter @sonjabajic.
- Check out Sonja’s website to see her work and how you can support her. https://sonjabajic.com/
- You can sign up to Sonja’s mailing list to receive 10% off your first order from her. http://sonjabajic.com/subscribe/
- Check out Sonja’s Etsy shop! https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SonjaBajic
- Follow Artists Make Money on Instagram and sign up for our newsletter!
- Side Hustle Sites *exclusive offer* for AMM listeners: develop a professional-looking website with the first month’s subscription for free and the second month half price!
Happy Earth Day for yesterday (and I would also like to wish William Shakespeare a very Happy 405th Birthday today, hope you’re partying down)! If you didn’t get a chance to engage in some sustainable reflection on Earth Day yesterday, I hope this newsletter helps......
A few months ago I attended a freelancing workshop run by Alison Grade. These things can be hit and miss but since it was put on by the Guardian I thought I’d be in fairly safe hands (they often run useful and interesting masterclasses). My biggest takeaway wasn’t...
A couple of months ago, I went to a ‘salon’ run by a company called Interintellect (which as far as I can tell just runs conversations on interesting topics with interesting people). The salon was called the Capitalist Artist: “Writer, painter, and Gumroad founder...