Episode 5: Oliver Burton
Actor and property auctioneer Oliver Burton joins host Vivienne Egan in a conversation about the surprising similarities between his two jobs, how having ADHD is a benefit to good business management and finding the knack to throwing yourself into new opportunities.
- Check out Oliver’s real estate work!
- Check out Oliver’s acting work and follow him on Instagram
- Check out Australia’s National Institute of Dramatic Art, or NIDA, where Oli trained
- Discovering ADHD as an adult, its benefits to both jobs
- Acknowledging privilege in work
- Follow Artists Make Money on Instagram and sign up for our newsletter
- Side Hustle Sites *exclusive offer* for AMM listeners: develop a professional-looking website with the first month’s subscription for free and the second month half price!
Happy Earth Day for yesterday (and I would also like to wish William Shakespeare a very Happy 405th Birthday today, hope you’re partying down)! If you didn’t get a chance to engage in some sustainable reflection on Earth Day yesterday, I hope this newsletter helps......
A few months ago I attended a freelancing workshop run by Alison Grade. These things can be hit and miss but since it was put on by the Guardian I thought I’d be in fairly safe hands (they often run useful and interesting masterclasses). My biggest takeaway wasn’t...
A couple of months ago, I went to a ‘salon’ run by a company called Interintellect (which as far as I can tell just runs conversations on interesting topics with interesting people). The salon was called the Capitalist Artist: “Writer, painter, and Gumroad founder...